Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Unix-like >> this season after signing ae-year Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
hfy962464
Inscrit le 09-03-2018
Posté le 17-03-2018 02:36

LANDOVER, Md. Mike Fisher Jersey . - Colt McCoy had trouble keeping his eyes dry and his voice steady.The one-time NFL starter had been through the quarterback wilderness of scout-team snaps and inactive Sundays since the last time the league had paid him any mind.And yet here he was, a quarterback not named Griffin or Cousins who had just led a game-winning fourth-quarter drive for the Washington Redskins.Its been two years, and I dont want to get emotional, McCoy said. But Im just thankful that Ive hung in there and kept fighting.McCoys relief appearance after Kirk Cousins halftime benching provided a lift to an otherwise ho-hum game between ho-hum teams.The Redskins beat the Tennessee Titans 19-17 Sunday, snapping a four-game skid on Kai Forbaths 22-yard field goal as time expired.We went through some adversity, changed quarterbacks, and Colt played a hell of a game, Washington defensive end Jason Hatcher said.I think its good for us, because I think we forgot how it feels to win. They say its Tennessee Titans and were supposed to win, but its so hard to win.After Cousins committed his 10th and 11th turnovers of the season and the Redskins were booed off the field at halftime trailing 10-6, McCoy emerged at the behest of coach Jay Gruden and watched his first pass — a simple curl route — turn into a career-long 70-yard touchdown, with Pierre Garcon doing most of the work after the catch.Never mind it was the first time McCoy had stepped into a huddle with the Redskins full first-team offence.Even in training camp, he rarely if ever threw a pass to Garcon in a full-team drill.I like Jay a lot, McCoy said. And when Jay came and told me to be ready to play, I just didnt want to let him down.It was McCoys first NFL pass in nearly a year and his first touchdown pass since December 2012 with the Cleveland Browns.Go back even further and youll find the last time McCoy played a significant role in a victory: Nov. 20, 2011, when he was the Browns regular starter.This league, McCoy said, is very unforgiving.McCoy completed 11 of 12 passes for 128 yards and moved the Redskins into chip-shot range for Forbath after Washington took over at its 20 with 3:14 to play.He found Andre Roberts for 10 yards, Jordan Reed for 9. A long pass to DeSean Jackson resulted in a 22-yard pass interference penalty on Jason McCourty that put the ball at the Tennessee 7-yard line.McCoys message in the huddle before that final drive: I looked them in the eye and said, Hey, Im going to do my job. You do yours, and were going to win this game.Gruden didnt name a quarterback for next weeks game against the Dallas Cowboys, but with Robert Griffin III (dislocated ankle) not expected back for at least two more weeks, the coach indicated that McCoy would get the start.Its a good sign the way that Colt finished the game, Gruden said.McCoy bettered the output of another backup, Charlie Whitehurst, who subbed again for the injured Jake Locker (bruised right thumb). Whitehurst completed 17 of 26 passes for 160 yards with two touchdowns and one interception for the mistake-prone Titans (2-5).He hit Derek Hagan for a 38-yard scoring pass with 7:41 to play to give his team a 17-16 lead that ultimately didnt last.Being 2-5 and losing two heartbreakers in the last three weeks, we can only go up, Tennessee safety George Wilson said.The Titans committed too many head-shaking mistakes. Of course, the Redskins did, too — which is why it was a two-point game.The Titans called timeout three times in the first quarter. The Redskins were offside while defending a punt, giving up a first down. The Titans, not to be outdone, went offside on a kickoff.Washington had two sacks wiped out by illegal contact downfield and had a scoring drive of minus-3 yards.One play after Whitehurst threw an interception, Cousins did the same. The Titans got 32 yards out of the exchange — more than they gained on any offensive play in the first half — and it led to the games first touchdown.Dexter McCluster made an unwise decision to field a line-drive punt and fumbled it away, giving the Redskins excellent field position that resulted in a field goal.The teams combined for 18 penalties for 146 yards.I dont know how many times today we were in first-and-20, Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt said. Those are hard to overcome.Notes: Redskins LB Brian Orakpo injured his right pectoral muscle in the fourth quarter and will have an MRI on Monday. ... These were the two worst third down teams in the NFL entering the game, so its only fitting that both converted a mere 3-for-11 Sunday.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Joseph White on Twitter: http://twitter.com/JGWhiteAP Pekka Rinne Jersey . GQ Lundqvist quite well.Three rounds, and nearly two months later, will the Kings have the strength to reach the summit of the Empire State to claim the cup?Truer words have never been spoken. Nashville Predators Jerseys . Now, the hottest team on the ATP are pointing their sights on qualifying for the eight-team season finals in London next November. Pospisil has now established the year-end World Tour Finals as the benchmark for a breakthrough season, with Pospisil and Sock provisionally standing ninth. http://www.officialpredatorsproshop.com/Predators-Pk-Subban-Adidas-Jersey/ .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely.OTTAWA - Anton Khudobin is finally starting to feel some relief after such a long struggle in net to start his season with the Carolina Hurricanes.Khudobin made 30 saves Saturday night as the Huricanes defeated the Ottawa Senators 3-2— his fourth victory in a row after failing to record a win in his first 10 outings of the season,It had to come at some point. I lost my first 10 games and I tried to find my game and Ive been a little frustrated, Khudobin said after the game in which he was named the first star.Right now Im just more relaxed and I dont think about anything I just stop the pucks.Nathan Gerbe and Justin Faulk each had a goal and an assist while Brad Malone also scored for the Hurricanes (15-25-5), who have one game remaining before the All-Star break.Cody Ceci and Mark Stone scored for the Senators (18-18-8), who were unable to get any puck possession in the Carolina zone after pulling Craig Anderson in favour of an extra attacker in the final two minutes.Anderson finished with 25 saves.Gerbe scored the winner with a little under six minutes to play in the third period when his shot from 15 feet inside the blue-line appeared to hit something on the way to the net before getting past Anderson.The teams had entered the third tied 1-1 but less than three minutes into the period each team added another.Stone gave the Senators their first lead of the game when he beat Khudobin high to the glove side just a minute into the period, but Faulk tied the game at 2:21.Its frustrating coming into the locker room after losses. You look at yourself and cant help but think your playoff hopes are dwindling after you lose games. We just need to find ways to get that success, said Stone, who has points in each of his last five games.It just takes a little bit of a run and some consistent hockey. This is the time now, these games are important and we have to string some wins together.The loss leaves the Senators 10-points out of a playoff spot, but worse than that its a game they certainly could have, perhaps should have won.Its a missed two points at the end of the day, Senators coach Dave Cameron said, then turning to baseball for an analogy.Its kind of like if youre at bat with the game on the line and you hit a 450-foot foul ball and then you strike out. When you go back to the dugout what do you think about, the near miss or the strikeout? We have to concentrate on the strikeout to get us over that hump. Viktor Arvidsson Jersey. We have to be able to put that ball in play.Erik Karlsson had two chances in the third period to give the Senators the lead and break the 2-2 tie but was stopped by Khudobin on a breakaway on one opportunity and then stopped by the post on another.A lot of the credit for the win also goes to Hurricanes defenceman Tim Gleason, who had three hits and three blocked shots and was awarded the red firemans hat after the game as the hardest worker by his teammates.Its a great feeling and a great honour. Ill just take it in stride and enjoy it for as long as it lasts, Gleason said.The Senators had the majority of opportunities in the first period but it was the Hurricanes who emerged from the opening 20 minutes with a 1-0 lead.After several turnovers along the side boards the puck went behind the goal line at the side of the Senators net where Patrick Dwyer won a battle with Ottawa defenceman Patrick Wiercioch and fed Malone in front of the net for the first goal of the game.Malone took a pass and beat Anderson with a quick shot with just 32 seconds left in the period.Earlier on Khudobin made a great save off Mike Hoffman at the tail end of a two-on-one rush and then caught a break as Curtis Lazar lost control of the puck after getting Khudobin down and out on another two-on-one.It didnt take the Senators long to respond as Ceci scored 4:39 into the second period.Erik Condra took a shot the Khudobin stopped but he let out a huge rebound that Ceci caught up to and fired into an empty net as he was following up on the play.There was an ugly incident not long after as Eric Staal caught Senators defenceman Jared Cowen in the mouth with his dieu as he took a full swing at a puck that was on its way down following a high bounce.Staal took a double minor as Cowen left the ice with a bloodied mouth, although he did return to the game.Notes- Chris Phillips and Colin Greening were scratches for the Senators. Andrej Nestrasil, John-Michael Liles and Alexander Semin were scratches for the Hurricanes…Anderson played in his 400th NHL game Saturday and 187th with the Senators…The Hurricanes have earned at least one point in 15 of their past 18 games against the Senators…Alexander Semin has just one goal and eight points in 26 games this season after signing ae-year contract onin July with the Hurricanes worth US$7 million. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : Agustinwhase, ajzujvepag, anuwinuk, awameuqum, DennyPoits, elotige, eradizal, ikjgowly, LarryInart, Matthewzoows, NomyBoasoks, ozifaiomua, Peterbab, SamuelVek, Sibur-NaradKr, ucesaqix, umonofmukidam, varaben, WalterFlozy, wfneqeloxinet, Yespaspak et 76 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page