Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Unix-like >> Today, I read the article "Farming Flowers" Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
ylq
Inscrit le 08-09-2017
Posté le 21-06-2018 04:04

Today, I read the article "Farming Flowers" by the famous modern writer Lao She. Because I have long admired Mr Marlboro Red. Lao She's work, I now hold it in my hand and read it extra carefully.article talks about the fun of the cultivation of flowers by the author through his own practice of flower cultivation Marlboro Cigarettes Online. Read this articlet it not the truth that it is not the truth that we do not work? Even the flowers can't be raised." I have a deep understanding of this sentence in the article. When you do anything, you must pay for labor. If you don��t want to work, you will get the fruits of labor. It can only be an imaginary thing. It can only do nothing. Take my learning! Before, I was lazy and did not even remember class notes. At the time of the exam, they came to ��cuckish their feet�� and copied it from the east to the west. With such a definite attitude Marlboro Lights, we should have adopted a motto: "The industry is proficient in diligence, but absent in leisure" Carton Of Cigarettes. My performance is very unstable and I always dangling. This is why I did not pay for my work. In the future, I will change my previous bad habits and give me more work and stability Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. Only in this way can we consolidate what we have learned. Only in this way will our academic performance be significantly
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : ahwhglass, BrandonKax, coummigo, fsdLorne, hfsDralf, Laraesaivy, many, Rodneygot, Rodneyvak, sdfasymn, Williambiz, xiao12345 et 128 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page