Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Unix-like >> Many girls like to wear hairbands Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
ylq
Inscrit le 08-09-2017
Posté le 21-06-2018 04:05

Many girls like to wear hairbands to energize themselves. I also have several hair bands, of which my favorite is a red hair band. It often reminds me of a good memory. was a spring a few years ago. The little girl who lived in the country came to visit my family with her four-year old little daughter. I was an only child, and suddenly my family had a lively little cousin, and I was very happy. After a few days, Xiao Yan said, "I'll bring you ladies to play on the street. What do you want to buy?" I listened quickly and said Marlboro Lights, "I want the kind that Xiao Fang wears in "Longing for". Hair band." The little cousin also followed him: "I want to, too, I want!" Xiaoyan said with a smile: "Well, one person to buy one."oyan led us to go straight to several stores and did not see the kind of hair band I liked. Suddenly, with eyes brightened, I could not help but cry, ��What a beautiful hair band!�� Not far ahead, an aunt is leading a young girl of similar age to me. The little girl dances while she is dancing Newport Cigarettes. Headband. He took three steps and made two steps to get up and said to the aunt: "Comrade Marlboro Menthol 100S, I'm sorry, but where did you buy this hair band? Did I look at it?" The aunt answered with a grin Marlboro Red 100S. Xinyi Store bought it.�� Then, he took the hair band from the little girl and handed it to Xiao Xin Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, and pointed the direction of Xinyi Store. This is a red hair band, with many white dots on it. The gold thread is very beautiful! As soon as she had returned the hair band to the aunt, I took the little cousin and walked
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : BrianBiore, BrianGlype, Charleshycle, DouglaspoK, Georgechode, GeorgeSic, Jamessaf, Jordanexels, JordanGuaky, Josephkah, nukquese, WilliamSpeve, Willieestip et 161 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page