Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Unix-like >> Rockies P Chad Bettis shares news of las Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
sherry2018love
Inscrit le 24-04-2018
Posté le 08-11-2018 13:05

This qualifies Bo Jackson 1993 Collection Practice Black Jersey as a highlight in what already has been a pretty good season for the NL West-leading Rockies: Pitcher Chad Bettis announced Tuesdayon Instagram that he has finished up his chemotherapy treatment for testicular cancer.\"Just got done with my last day of chemo!!\" reads part of the caption to a picture ofBettis, his wife, Kristina, and their daughter, Everleigh Rae. \"We are excited to move forward and start the proce s of getting back.\"Just got done with my last day of chemo!! My family and I want to say thank you for all the support and prayers! We\'re eternally grateful for y\' Jackie Robinson Jersey all. We are excited to move forward and start the proce s of getting back. Again, thank you! We love you! #letsgettowork A post shared by Chad Bettis (@cbettis35) on May 16, 2017 at 9:47am PDT Bettis originally thought offseason surgery took care of the cancer, but blood testing in March determined Carlos Rodon Jersey that the disease had returned.That promptedthe roundof chemotherapy that started in lateMarch.Bettis, who turned 28 last month, led the Rockies in victories in2016 with 14 in a team-high 186 innings pitched.According to the Denver Post, Carlton Fisk Cool Base White Jersey he hasbeen throwing at the end of his chemotherapy cycles, to sing the ball from 75 feet. He will now take a wait-and-see approach to see how continuing blood tests go.Asked during a Rockies series in late April in Phoenix, near his home in Scottsdale, if it\'s realistic for him to think he can return this season, Bettis replied: Yeah, I do. I just dont know when thats going 2018 MLB All-Star Game Team Jersey to be, and thats been the hard thing for me, because thats one of my goals.
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : gtdSwefs, varaben et 66 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page