logo

Knowledge Is Power

- Reinit des nouveaux posts -

- Recherche -

Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Programmation - Langages de Programmation >> Thanks for how you treated me Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
wangshi0816
Inscrit le 11-11-2017
Posté le 29-11-2017 07:16

SALT LAKE CITY - For one night at least, Tayshaun Prince brought back memories of his successful run with Detroit at the start of his career. Scott Tolzien Jersey .Prince scored 19 points, and the Boston Celtics held off the Utah Jazz for a 99-90 victory on Monday.I just had shots fall for me tonight and got in a good rhythm, Prince said. Everybody knows I bring some intangibles and defence. I can slow things downs and help my teammates out, but tonight shots were falling and that made it even better.Tyler Zeller had 14 points and seven rebounds for Boston, which grabbed control with a big second quarter. Jared Sullinger had 12 points and nine rebounds, and Avery Bradley also scored 12.The 34-year-old Prince, who was acquired from Memphis in a three-team trade on Jan. 12, was 7 for 10 from the field and 3 for 4 at the free-throw line.Tayshaun always knows whats going on, Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. Hes lived it all. A team has got you down by 20 in a quarter and it doesnt look like his pulse has moved. You go up by 20 and it doesnt look like his pulse has moved. Hes just playing and he plays the right way. He made us better today.Gordon Hayward had 26 points for Utah, and Enes Kanter finished with 20. Reserve Trey Burke added 18 points, and Derrick Favours finished with 13 points with eight rebounds.The Celtics (16-27) dominated both sides of the floor in the second quarter, jumping to a 55-31 halftime lead. Boston outscored Utah 38-14 in the quarter while shooting 60 per cent from the field for the period.We didnt play hard, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. Maybe its a little more complicated than that, we played soft as much as anything.Utah shot 29.4 per cent from the field in the second, but put together a big third period to get back in the game. Hayward had 13 in the third and Kanter scored 10. Haywards 3-pointer trimmed Bostons lead to 71-66 heading into the final period.But the Celtics pulled away in the fourth.We just got real slow with our ball movement in the third quarter, kind of satisfied with the lead, Prince said. We just passed the ball one time and shoot it. So when I got in there, I told the guys we were going to have to get some ball movement and take better shots.FAMILY AFFAIRBurke and Sullinger grew up together and played on the same high school team in Columbus, Ohio. Sullingers dad, Satch, coached the team.Hayward played college ball at Butler under Celtics coach Brad Stevens. The two led the Bulldogs to the 2010 title game, losing to Duke 61-59.POINT GUARD COMPJazz rookie Dante Exum has started the last three games, with Burke playing in a reserve role. Exum averaged 14 points and 4.5 assists in wins over Milwaukee and Brooklyn. He was held scoreless with two assists in 25 minutes against the Celtics.Burke put up points in bunches for the second consecutive game after scoring 19 against the Nets on Saturday. He played the fourth-quarter, crunch-time minutes Monday.I see him as a sixth starter, Snyder said before the game. That group has struggled to score and I think he gives us that. Im going to keep on him about defending the position and continuing to improve in that area, too. ... Theres probably more opportunities that come to him because theres a little more need to create.TIP-INSJazz: Forward Jeremy Evans did not play due to an illness. ... The Jazz outscored the Celtics 44-36 in the paint. ... The biggest Jazz lead was two points, three times in the first quarter.Celtics: The Celtics have won two of three, including a narrow three-point loss to Golden State last week. ... All 10 players who saw the floor scored. ... The Celtics are now 4-4 on the second night of back-to-back games.UP NEXTJazz: Host the Clippers on Wednesday.Celtics: Visit the Timberwolves on Wednesday. Clayton Geathers Jersey . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. Regisy Brissett Jersey .Y. -- That hangover from the Big East tournament is gone for Villanova. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Marvin-Harrison.html?cat=883 . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season.VANCOUVER -- There is no easy fix for the problems faced by the Vancouver Canucks, says the man who took a foundering franchise and came close to winning a Stanley Cup. Pat Quinn, the former defenceman who moved behind the Canucks bench and into the general managers office, believes new team president Trevor Linden -- a player Quinn drafted and coached -- has the potential to return Vancouver to the NHL elite. "There is no magic luxor," Quinn said Sunday after being inducted into the Canucks ring of honour at Rogers Arena. "You have to fix it. You have to have luck, you have to have cap room. "A lot of things come into play." A promising season turned bad for the Canucks, who will miss the playoffs for the first time since 2008. Watching the team this year Quinn noticed a slip in the talent level. "Its cyclical," Quinn said. "The hard part is when your good players skills start to diminish a little bit, then youve got to find replacements for that top level player." A 30-team NHL reduces that talent pool. "We dont have enough top players," Quinn said. Fans will need to be patient. "Thats where the first step comes in, the assessment that needs to be done," said Quinn. "I think thats the stage where Trev is. "Ive read he has a plan. When you have a plan you dont go around telling everybody." Linden was named president last week after Mike Gillis was fired as Vancouvers president and general manager. Quinn shrugged when asked if he will play a role in the Canucks rebuild. There has been speculation Linden may ask Quinn to return to the organization in some sort of advisory capacity. "Its a different day today," said the 71-year-old Hamilton native. "Whatever happens, happens. "Trevor is a terrific kid, there is no question. Im not really thinking about that sort of thing. He has lots on his plate." Quinn was joined by members of his family at centre ice prior to the game against the Calgary Flames for the induction ceremony. Other members of the ring of honour include Thomas Gradin, Kirk McLean and Harold Snepsts. The crowd gave Quinn a standing ovation. Al Woods Jersey. "It was inexplicable," Quinn said. "You cant express the emotions you feel. "You are mindful of the people who touched you along the way, how important they were to me." Quinn was Vancouvers president and general manager from 1987 to 1997. He coached the team from 1991-94 and then again late in the 1995-96 season. There are some parallels between what Quinn, 71, faced back in 1987 and the task Linden now faces. Quinn took over a wheezing, money-losing franchise and helped turned it into a high-scoring team that came within one game of winning the 1994 Stanley Cup final. "When you are first starting you know one thing," said Quinn. "I always wanted to be a team player. "No one person wins a hockey game, no one person builds a franchise. I got pretty lucky in putting this team together." In 280 games as a coach, Quinn had a record of 141 wins, 111 loses and 28 ties. With him behind the bench the Canucks won two division titles, five playoff rounds and he was voted coach of the year in 1991-92. As a general manager Quinn helped build the Canucks by drafting players like Linden and Pavel Bure. Quinn also traded for players like McLean, Cliff Ronning, Dave Babych, Jyrki Lumme, Greg Adams, Geoff Courtnall and Markus Naslund. It was through Quinn people like Brian Burke, Dave Nonis, Steve Tambellini and George McPhee received their first NHL jobs. Quinn played his junior hockey with the Edmonton Oil Kings, winning a Memorial Cup in 1963. He spent nine years as a player, playing defence for Vancouver, Toronto and Atlanta. He coached the Philadelphia Flyers, Los Angeles Kings, Canucks, Toronto Maple Leafs and Edmonton Oilers. On the international stage, Quinn coached Team Canada to gold medals at the 2002 Winter Olympics and 2009 world junior championships. Quinn said the Canucks may have struggled this year but he sees hope for the future. "When I came here in the 1970s it was hard to find a Canuck fan," he said. "Now we are all Canuck fans. "Thanks for how you treated me." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : Akiportedip, Bilgrick, GarasyutaComma, Garasyutafew, Josephacale, Katrinanum, Lancedah, MiStypom, MiUnloxy, WayReussy, WilliamTes et 95 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page