Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Comment ça marche ? >> I know how wrong the wow classic gold Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
chenyuhan
Inscrit le 17-05-2019
Posté le 17-05-2019 08:15

I played on 3 personal servers, in the last 8 months. The version of Vanilla is WAY TOO EASY. I used to play 7-8 hrs/day at 2005-2006, for 17 months (started afterwards ), and I remember how HARD it had been.

I know how wrong the wow classic gold server info that is private is, and it is the principal reason why I keep telling people, on different forums, so that Classic will probably be WAY, WAY tougher than anybody believes. MC and BWL on private servers are A JOKE (much less damage taken by gamers, plus considerably more damage done by players). In Vintage, MC will NOT likely to be cake walk to the majority of the gamers. BWL will be an absolute NIGHTMARE. Not even 5% of this timeless player base will ever finish Naxx.

In WotLK Bosses did not have diminishing returns on their armor values, meaning that it didn\'t matter how much armor the boss had, diminishing returns were at the proportion of harm reduction a Boss would gain from their armor worth and of course the proportion of buy wow classic gold damage reduction they\'d lose when they had their armor decreased by player debuffs. You remember that piling AP made you OP as fuck if you played with a DPS Warrior la tantouse in WotLK.

I imagine it had always been this way because Classic.Best way for blizzard to keep PR with the entire\"no modifications\" item is to just state the rest of the people were wrong. For instance now they can alter and tweek any minor gold hp struck def resist merits and also alter some talent tree worth and write it off as\"that you simply didn\'t know it but that the unofficial servers got this wrong\" its brilliant really.
profil | Website | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : Guessyabopusa, HaroldSaite, styhorossemiesy, varaben et 79 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page