Knowledge Is Power
- Reinit des nouveaux posts -
- Recherche -
Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Inscrit le 14-06-2018
Analysis of troubleshooting methods for rotary vane vacuum pump
If the rotary vane pump in operation is not properly operated, it will often fail, such as the decrease of vacuum, oil injection, smoke, oil leakage at the oil seal, noise, etc., and the emulsification of vacuum pump oil in the pump. In case of such a situation, first of all, do not panic, and after the shutdown, according to the fault one by one elimination. Here are some troubleshooting methods.
1. Vacuum Degree Decrease: It means that the vacuum degree measured at present is lower than that measured at the factory or before. There are many reasons for low vacuum. Here are several main situations.
1. The brand of vacuum pump oil added this time is different from the original one. Different grades of vacuum pump oil have different results because of different saturated vapor pressures in different grades of oil. Solution: Replace the correct new vacuum pump oil according to the product model specifications.
2. In addition, it is also due to the low vacuum caused by vacuum pump oil, that is, the emulsification and discoloration of vacuum pump oil, or too dirty. Solution: Clean all the vacuum pump oil in the pump, replace the same type of vacuum pump oil, and solve the problem that water vapor and impurities in the pumped gas do not enter the pump.
3. The temperature of the exhausted gas may be too high. Solution: Reduce the temperature of the exhausted gas, or add a corresponding heat exchanger.
4. The oil passage in the pump is blocked or not smooth, and there is not a certain amount of oil in the pump chamber. Solution: Check whether the oil pipeline is smooth, and add the same type of vacuum pump oil.
5. Increase the clearance of coordination. This is a long-term exhausted gas containing dust and so on, resulting in wear between the rotor and stator gap increases. Solution: Check whether the gap is too large and replace new parts.
Noise: This refers to the noise of the pump.
1. Knock on the cylinder, the pump makes irregular sound when it is running, like the sound of metal knocking on metal. This is the sound of the rotary blade hitting the pump body. This situation is mainly caused by the spring breakage or the failure of contraction or ejection between the paired rotating blades. Solution: Open the pump to check whether the blade spring is damaged. Replaced spring.
2. The noise of the exhaust valve piece is mainly caused by the damage of the exhaust valve piece of the pump. Solution: Replace the exhaust valve disc.
Smoke and fuel injection: refers to the rotary vane pump in operation, exhaust outlet smoke or fuel injection.
1. Smoking, if the pump has just started to operate smoking phenomenon, belongs to normal, if smoking for a long time is abnormal. Solution: Smoke shows that the pump intake, including pipelines, valves, containers are repaired. After leak detection, the smoking will end. Vortex Flowmeter
2. Fuel injection indicates that there are a lot of leaks outside the intake, even the intake exposes the atmosphere. Solution: Seal the intake port of the pump to make the pump run. If there is no injection, there is a leak point. The exhaust valve piece is damaged, check whether the exhaust valve piece is damaged, and replace the damaged exhaust valve piece.
Roots vacuum pump
Liquid Ring Vacuum compressor
Rotary Piston Vacuum Pump
Dry Type Vacuum Pump
profil | Website | edit | quote
|Online : LingEffitty, Myncnonoquietty, Patrickroyam, spintaispago, varaben et 89 Guests|
NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
|Retour haut de page|