logo

Knowledge Is Power

- Reinit des nouveaux posts -

- Recherche -

Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Reverse Engineering >> Sunday’s win over the Ravens sets the Chargers up Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
zhangzk
Inscrit le 01-04-2019
Posté le 15-10-2019 10:44

New England to face the Patriots next weekend and it’s not the first time that quarterback Philip Rivers has found himself in that spot.The Chargers faced the Patriots in the AFC title game after the 2007 season and lost 21-12 with Rivers playing through a torn ACL. It’s been a long time since that game Youth Philip Rivers Jerseys , but Rivers and Tom Brady remain in the same spots that they were back then and Rivers said he’s excited about the chance to take on the Patriots once again.“Again, I’ve got to focus on that defense,” Rivers said, via the team’s website. “Now I’m not playing Tom by any means, but is it special to go to New England to go against a Hall of Fame coach and arguably the best quarterback ever to play? [Am I excited to] get another shot at them? Heck yeah. Heck yeah it is special. Just like I always told you Philip Rivers Jerseys Stitched , we look over and it’s Peyton Manning on the other side. I’m not playing those guys, but I have a great deal of respect. [I’m a] fan of those guys. So to get an opportunity again to go against them 11 years after we had that opportunity in the 2007 season, yeah, it’s awesome. I’m looking forward to it.”Rivers said the team needs “to play better offensively” than they did in the 23-17 win over the Ravens and getting a repeat performance from the defense would be a big help to getting the result that escaped Rivers over a decade ago.Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Antonio Gates Is the Best Tight End in Franchise History Where will Desmond King play? First look at Chargers roster - Eric WilliamsKing’s four sacks tied him with Rodney Harrison (1997 and 1998) for the second-most sacks by a defensive back in a single season in team history. Harrison tops the list with six in 2000.Top steals from the 2018 NFL Draft - Austin GayleChristmas came seven months early to Los Angeles Chargers general manager Tom Telesco when former Florida State S Derwin James, our second-best defensive player in the 2018 draft class Youth Melvin Gordon Jerseys , fell into his lap at pick No. 17 of the first round.Chargers Thank Antonio Gates for 15 Unforgettable Seasons - Ricky Henne“Antonio’s contributions to our organization over the past 15 years cannot be overstated, and I want to thank him for what he has meant throughout his career to our family, his teammates, our staff and Chargers fans everywhere,” said Controlling Owner and Chairman of the Board Dean Spanos.Philip Rivers Reflects on a Remarkable Run with Antonio Gates - Ricky Henne“The first thing that pops in your head is he owns so many tight end records Melvin Gordon Jerseys Stitched ,” Rivers said.“But to me, he’ll always be one of my all-time favorite teammates. Our friendship we developed over the years from the time spent and the trust built.From the tough games, the awesome wins and all the experiences we had together.It was a unique opportunity to play with a guy like that.”Fantasy winners and losers from the draft - Daniel KelleyBarring some big changes between now and the start of the season, I can go ahead and tell you that the Chargers are going to be forecast as one of the top two teams in the AFC by just about everybody. The team addressed its three biggest weaknesses in its first three picks, most notably with Derwin James slipping to 1.17. The team now has one of the league’s elite defenses Youth Joey Bosa Jerseys , particularly in the secondary, which should keep opposing offenses in serious check. Expect low-scoring games for Los Angeles, which bodes very well for Gordon getting even more carries and thus more yards.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : AngelUrips, kokaqueen177, Scaks, WarrenVer, Williamker et 82 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page