Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Challenges >> Wide receiver Cooper Kupp had Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
panxing18
Inscrit le 15-06-2018
Posté le 15-07-2019 08:21

a huge role in the Rams offense over the first half of the 2018 season Greg Zuerlein Jersey , but he wasn’t around for the back side of the team’s run to Super Bowl LIII.Kupp tore his ACL in Week 10, which forced the team to make adjustments to their offense and put Kupp at the first step of an extended recovery process. That process hasn’t flagged over the last few months and Kupp has progressed to doing some on-field work as he tries to get back to 100 percent in time for next season.“I feel good. I don think we like to talk about being on pace or off pace, ahead or behind or anything like that, but I think I’m where I’m supposed to be,” Kupp said Regis McQuaide Jersey , via the team’s website. “Now, to get back on the field and put cleats on for the first time since the injury, it feels like it really just kind of refreshes things and gives me some new motivation to be able to go attack this thing.”Kupp caught 40 passes for 566 yards and six touchdowns in eight games before his injury and getting that kind of production back into the offense would be a welcome development in Los Angeles. The first XFL location, which emerged this week, will be neither an NFL nor an AFL city. The next seven will all be cities in which the NFL currently plays.According to a post on the Wrestle Zone blog Dominique Easley Jersey , the XFL inadvertently posted a list of all eight teams. The link provided to the XFL page currently contains no such information; instead, there’s a video announcing that an announcement is coming on December 5.Per the report, the cities (in addition to St. Louis) are Dallas, Houston, L.A. Troy Hill Jersey , New York, Seattle, Tampa, and Washington.It’s a bold move by a bold man who resurrected the XFL, dropping teams directly into seven cities currently served by more than 25 percent of the NFL’s current teams. And it will require a fan base that already is largely loyal to one NFL team (or Michael Brockers Jersey , in the case of L.A., all 32 of them) to embrace a minor-league team that plays in non-football season.The wild-card here will be the legalization of gambling. Which makes Tampa a somewhat surprising choice, given the results of a ballot initiative that will make it much harder to have legalized wagering in Florida. Although people obviously will be able bet on Tampa games in states where wagering is legal, any live, in-game Ethan Westbrooks Jersey , in-stadium betting won’t happen in Tampa unless and until Florida legalizes wagering.Regardless, the XFL will return in 2020, 19 years after its initial one-year experiment. And it won’t be competing with the AAF, at least not on the local level.
profil | Website | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : DieshoneenlyDip, dvgtDidly, jwxfTardy, LingEffitty, rovesoosype, umacuciyechib, varaben et 77 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page