logo

Knowledge Is Power

- Reinit des nouveaux posts -

- Recherche -

Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Recherche d'informations >> Valladolid defender Antonio Rukavina scored in the 20th and Espanyol was never able to mount a come Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
wangshi0816
Inscrit le 11-11-2017
Posté le 14-11-2017 10:06

SASKATOON -- Tim Bozon looked thin and spoke briefly, his voice hoarse after weeks of using a feeding tube. Phil Jones Jersey . The French hockey player and Montreal Canadians prospect was released from a Saskatoon hospital Friday, four weeks after falling seriously ill with bacterial meningitis. "Im doing good," he said. "Ive been through a lot and I feel way better now." Bozon and his family will travel to Cranbrook, where he will drop the puck at a playoff game of his Western Hockey League team, the Kootenay Ice. "Im excited to leave the hospital," he said. "Its going to be exciting to get back to Kootenay and see the boys and say bye one more time before going back to Europe." Father Philippe Bozon, who played in the NHL for the St. Louis Blues in the 1990s, was visibly emotional and thanked the Saskatoon and broader hockey community for their generosity and support. He added treatment has been costly, and encouraged the public to donate to a trust fund established to help pay the familys medical and other expenses "I want to say from my wife and I how proud we are of you Timmy, for fighting like this," he said. "I know it was a tough fight and I know you are still fighting, and I will always have faith in you." After travelling to Cranbrook to collect Bozons things, the family will go to Montreal to visit the Canadiens organization. While there Bozon will also see doctors and receive some dental surgery. From there the family will return to France, where Bozon will enter a sports rehabilitation clinic in the southwestern town of Capbreton. Neurologist Gary Hunter treated Bozon from the day he arrived at Saska*supprime* Royal University Hospital, and said prompt medical attention and an induced coma were critical to his recovery. "His progress has been really amazing, so I think his prognosis is very good," he said. "Hes a tough guy and hes very motivated so I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said its had to know at this early stage whether he will be able to resume his hockey career. "Its very difficult to speculate on his long term neurologic prognosis," he said. Bozons agent Roly Thompson said he is amazed at Bozons speedy progress, which gives him hope that a full recovery is possible. "Obviously we have a long way to go," he said. "Were going to go through rehab and I think its important that everybody realize its not going to be instant." "But my gut feeling is that hes going to play one day for the Montreal Canadiens." Jermain Defoe Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Hurricanes have activated defenceman Joni Pitkanen from injured reserve. Fraser Forster Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.englandsoccerauthority.com/tom-heaton-england-jersey/ .com) - Jahlil Okafor erupted for 25 points and 20 rebounds as No.BARCELONA, Spain -- Barcelona conceded a second goal to Getafe forward Angel Lafita in injury time to stumble to a deflating 2-2 draw at home on Saturday, dealing a major blow to its hopes of repeating as Spanish league champion. Lionel Messi volleyed in Dani Alves pass for his 28th league goal this season in the 23rd minute, only for Lafita to level after a rare attack for Getafe in the 37th. Substitute Cesc Fabregas appeared to put Barcelona back on track when he initiated a move that ended with Alexis Sanchez scoring in the 67th. But Barcelonas brittle defence again betrayed it in the final moments when Lafita charged in to head home Jaime Gavilans cross and grab a draw that silenced the Camp Nou. Out of the Champions League and Copa del Rey, Barcelonas chances of defending its domestic crown are fading fast. The Catalan club was left three points behind Atletico Madrid before the leader visits Levante on Sunday. There are two more rounds after this weekend. Real Madrid trails Atletico by six points but has a game in hand. Despite still being mathematically alive, Barcelona appears to have given up the title. "This hasnt been a good season, nor is this the way we wanted it to end," Barcelona coach Gerardo Martino said. "The responsibility lies with the manager. Our expectation was to stay in it as long as we could. We did so until today. If we havent been able to beat a team fighting to stay up, then we dont deserve to be champions." Barcelona has been sub-par in the second half of the season. After dropping just four points through the first 18 league games under Martino, it has dropped 18 points in the last 18 rounds. Martino, who is widely expected to be fired, added, "Sometimes you dont think its necessary to ask for a second chance because you dont deserve one." Elsewhere, Celta Vigo won 2-0 at Osasuna, Elche won 1-0 at Malaga, and Valladolid edged Espanyol 1-0 as it tries to escape the relegation zone. Barcelonas first home game since former coach Tito Vilanovas death last week from throat cancer ffeatured a commemorative video, an enormous banner with the message "Tito, Always Eternal," and a minutes silence before kickoff. Nathaniel Clyne Jersey. . Barring slipups by Atletico and Madrid, Barcelona wont win a major title for the first time since the 2007-08 season, before former coach Pep Guardiola took over with Vilanova as his assistant. Vilanova led the team to the league title last year in his only season as coach. Barcelona dominated the outclassed Getafe for the first 80 minutes, but its lack of scoring touch cost the host dearly. Lafita converted two of Getafes three scoring opportunities, while Pedro Rodriguez and Alexis were particularly off target for a Barcelona side that generated a plethora of empty shots. Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets said the players were the "only ones" to blame. "We have committed mistakes that are not befitting players who want to play in this league. We wont win any titles this year, and I hope that serves the team in years to come." Getafe rested one point above the relegation zone. In Pamplona, Manuel "Nolito" Agudo scored his third brace in as many games for Celta. He struck first in the 20th with an exquisite chip shot and followed that by driving in a cross from an angle in the 34th. Celta climbed into eighth place while Osasuna was left level on points with Valladolid and clinging to safety. Elche moved four points above the drop after winning at Malaga thanks to Garry Rodrigues goal in the 11th. Elche had two players shown direct red cards. Reserve goalkeeper Antonio Rodriguez was booked for coming off the bench to argue with Malagas players in the 68th, and defender Alberto Botia was sent off in the 82nd for kicking the ball into a prone Malaga player after a foul. Valladolid defender Antonio Rukavina scored in the 20th and Espanyol was never able to mount a comeback, with Luis "Pizzi" Afonso dismissed with a second yellow card in the 72nd. Valladolid striker Manucho injured his leg in the second half and had to carted off. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : DanielRor, Lancelot, RodneyTet, RuneDult, Williampon et 32 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page