logo

Knowledge Is Power

- Reinit des nouveaux posts -

- Recherche -

Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Réseaux filaires et sans-fil : administration, etc... >> Last year, Bolt won the 100, 200 and 4x100 relay at the world championships. He won the same three Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
wangshi0816
Inscrit le 11-11-2017
Posté le 13-11-2017 10:03

CINCINNATI - Canadian Milos Raonic is leaving Cincinnati empty-handed after falling to Roger Federer in the semifinal of the Western & Southern Open on Saturday. Mike Bibby Jersey . But hes choosing to view his loss to the No. 3-ranked player in the world as a learning experience. "Everything is a lesson," Raonic said following his 6-2, 6-3 loss to the Swiss star. "I just couldnt play the way I wanted to." Raonic, the fifth seed from Thornhill, Ont., barely had room to break in the opening set, which Federer won thanks to four love service games, and the five-time winner made a strong statement. "In the second (set) I started getting rhythm, but I didnt win a point on his serve in the first set," Raonic said. "I served poorly the whole time, Ive had trouble with my serve all week. I need to fix it but its something I think we can easily do." Earlier Saturday, Canadian Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock set up a rematch of their winning Wimbledon final as they stretched their unbeaten streak to 14 doubles matches. The unseeded pairing beat the French team of Julien Benneteau and Eduardo Roger Vasselin 7-6 (5), 3-6, 10-6 and next face top seeds Bob and Mike Bryan after the Americans defeated compatriots Steve Johnson and Sam Querrey 6-3, 6-7 (5), 10-8. Federer left Raonic with a 0-6 record in their series as the Canadian lost to the 33-year-old for the second time this season. Raonic now stands 34-12 in 2014 as he heads to New York for final practice before the Aug. 25 start of the U.S. Open. The 23-year-old, who won his sixth title last month in Washington, has not won a set against Federer since a tournament in Halle, Germany in 2012. "Im doing things right and winning matches, but I need to step up against the top guys," Raonic said. Pospisil and Sock will bid for a third title after also winning in Atlanta last month. "This win gives us a lot of confidence," said Pospisil, a Vancouver native. "They go into the match the favourites, we have nothing to lose. "Well give it our best shot. It was great to put ourselves in this situation again." The two have not been beaten since first teaming up at Wimbledon. Their win in the quarter-finals topped the previous unbeaten streak of 12 set by Paul Annacone and Christo van Rensburg in 1984-85. Pospisil and Sock advanced in just over 90 minutes, saving seven of the eight break points they faced and breaking the Frenchman twice. In the third set, a match tiebreak, Pospisil unleashed a reflex volley to yield three match points for his team. Pospisil and Sock advanced on their second chance with a Sock service winner. "A 14-0 start is incredible, we certainly were not expecting it," said Pospisil. "Weve been playing well and today was another tough battle. Jack did a great job of raising the team spirit. I was a little flat sometimes. I was tired and lost a bit of concentration. We played great when we had to, were thrilled to be in another final." Mike Muscala Jersey . -- Adrian Peterson takes a look around the league and sees big money flying everywhere. Dennis Schroder Jersey . The 10-year deal the league and players agreed to that ended the 2011 lockout gave either side the right to opt out after six years. With the league projecting financial growth, there has been speculation that players will take that option in three years, especially since a new national TV contract will be in place by then. http://www.hawksteamofficial.com/dikembe-mutombo-hawks-jersey/ . "Back in 2011, when they announced that the game was coming here, we knew that it was going to be pretty important that we had a good year and hopefully could get into it, let alone win it, so I felt some pressure obviously within for sure," Taman said Monday, less than 24 hours after the Riders won the championship.PRAGUE, Czech Republic -- Usain Bolt said he will skip the Golden Spike meet in the Czech Republic city of Ostrava and a Diamond League meet in Paris because he is behind with his training following a foot injury "I had to miss some training in late March and early April due to a foot injury," Bolt said in a message to the organizers on Friday. "Thankfully, my foot is 100 per cent healthy now and I am back in full training." But, "due to the training that I missed I am behind where I am at normally at this time of year and will not be ready to race in the Ostrava Golden Spike meet or Meeting Areva in Paris." The Golden Spike is scheduled for June 17, and the six-time Olympic champion was to race for the seventh time there. Spud Webb Jersey. U.S. sprinter Justin Gatlin, who set a year-leading time of 9.87 seconds last month, will replace Bolt in Ostrava, organizers said. The Paris meet is on July 5. Bolt said it was not clear yet when he might return to competing. "It is important for me to take my time this year as I have three tough years ahead in 2015, 2016 and 2017 as I attempt to defend my world and Olympic titles," he said. "I definitely plan to compete this season." Bolt previously said his goal for 2014 was to break his own 200-meter world record of 19.19. Last year, Bolt won the 100, 200 and 4x100 relay at the world championships. He won the same three races at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics and the 2009 worlds. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : DaryaDoKu, Kelvinlor, Kmecftousy, StephenroX, SusanAlase et 83 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page