logo

Knowledge Is Power

- Reinit des nouveaux posts -

- Recherche -

Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Réseaux filaires et sans-fil : administration, etc... >> Berdych was able to save two Federer match points on his own serve in the eighth game. Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
wangshi0816
Inscrit le 11-11-2017
Posté le 18-12-2017 03:46

After completing zero passes in the preseason, Buck Pierce entered Week 1 against Montreal, took his first snap, turned to his right, and wobbled a ball into the hands of Alouettes cornerback Geoff Tisdale. Ian Desmond Jersey . It wasnt what the 33,500 fans at the regular season opening of Investors Group Field were hoping would be written in the history books as the first offensive play at the new home of their Blue and Gold. It ended up being the first of the 31-year-old pivot s three interceptions on the day. The team added a fumble and a turnover on downs to put the total at five versus Montreals one. Not the ratio head coach Tim Burke — or any coach for that matter — is looking for. Granted, the Bombers "O" and Pierce had a great third quarter where he went 7-of-7 for 147 yards and a touchdown to Clarence Denmark, including a 65-yard catch-and-run by Jade Etienne to set it up. But omit the third quarter — albeit, not totally fair, I know — and Pierces day looked like this; 12-of-27 for 111 yards, one TD, and three INTs. The examination is relevant because the Bombers trailed 14-0 less than five minutes into the game, and were again outscored 14-0 in the fourth quarter, relinquishing their nine-point lead to lose 38-33. And although the Buck Pierce reliability-heath discussion is tired, it remains at the forefront of the offensive analysis. Without Buck Pierce, Winnipeg would be up the creek with a water-logged paddle. Joe Mack and the team covet No. 2 Justin Goltzs potential upside — he is big, has the arm strength, is an effective runner, and doesnt have a glaring individual skillset weakness — but he is inexperienced and untested. Although talented, Goltz has not stood out in practice and hasnt looked good in the miniscule amount of actual game action he has seen. CFL rookie Max Hall has shown potential because of his natural skillset and experience starting three games in the NFL, but the 27-year-olds path to starting games in Canada appears to be at least a year away. Or at least the Blue Bombers hope it is. Now Winnipeg did manage a decent 290 yards of net offence against the veteran-laden Als defence in Week 1, but 11 total first downs and only ten carries for 38 yards on the ground is a far cry from success against any team. And while Buck Pierce should show better after shaking most of the rust off in the first game of the season opening home-and-home against the Alouettes, the best help Winnipegs quarterback could receive in Week 2 is for offensive coordinator Gary Crowton to take note of the teams 2012 Most Outstanding Player nominee Chad Simpsons twitter handle: @givechaddaball. Jason Motte Jersey . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Charlie Blackmon Jersey . Wiggins, a 6-foot-8, 200-pound forward who plays his first exhibition game on Wednesday against Pitt State, was the top prospect in the class of 2013. http://www.rockiesapparelsshop.com/gerardo-parra-jersey-c-8/ . Giants manager Bruce Bochy told The Associated Press of the decision before NL West-leading San Francisco opened a 10-game homestand Monday night with the first of three games against second-place Arizona.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Roger Federer won a record sixth Dubai Championships -- and 78th career title -- by beating Tomas Berdych 3-6, 6-4, 6-3 in the final on Saturday. Federer, who maintains a home in Dubai, delighted a packed stadium of fans who seemed biased for the Swiss in back-to-back wins over Novak Djokovic in the semifinals and Berdych. "Things definitely went my way out here tonight," Federer said. "Ive had a lot of tough matches in the last year and a half so it was nice to get a lucky break again." The victory was hard fought as Federer lost the first serve and his serve in the second to trail 3-2. Federers win, his sixth here in the last 12 years, extends his record of winning at least one title a year to 14 consecutive years. This is Federers first tournament victory since winning in Halle, his only title of 2013, last spring. Federer improved his record over Berdych to 12-6 with the win. The last time they played, however, Berdych beat Federer in the Dubai semifinals last year. "Hes the greatest player of all time and hell never give up and give you anything for free," Berdych said. "I knew that and thought I was ready for it, but my execution wasnt good enough to hold it to the end." The loss ended Berdychs longest winning streak of his career at 11 matches. In the firstt set, the fourth-seeded Federers forehand looked shaky and he appeared a step slow. Colorado Rockies Jerseys. After exchanging early service breaks, the third-seeded Berdych snared the go-ahead break in the sixth game. On a second break point at 30-40, Federer netted a backhand to lose serve. In the second set, there was another early exchange of breaks. From 4-4, Federer won the final eight points of the set to even the set score. "Everything happens very, very quickly and I was looking for better serving because thats what let me down the most in the beginning, getting broken three times in five, six service games," Federer said. Both players had break opportunities in the first two games of the third set -- Berdych three and Federer one -- but each held. Federer secured his way to victory when he broke Berdych on a second break point in the fourth game. The Swiss faced two break points on his serve in the seventh game but held on for 5-2. Berdych was able to save two Federer match points on his own serve in the eighth game. But the Czech couldnt stop Federer from serving out. On Federers third match point at 40-15 in the ninth game, Berdych netted a backhand return. "The match started pretty well and I had many chances," Berdych said. "Its very disappointing for me the way I handled that situation." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : bdfruing, BKI89yBOX, canadian drug pharmacies, Edwardfueno, Michaeltreap, RobertSouro et 98 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page