logo

Knowledge Is Power

- Reinit des nouveaux posts -

- Recherche -

Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Virus & Anti-Virus >> Esteban Toledo (66) and John Cook (70) were tied for fourth. Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
wangshi0816
Inscrit le 11-11-2017
Posté le 23-11-2017 02:35

SUNRISE, Fla. Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys . -- Mike Cammalleri seems to be in the middle of most of the Calgary Flames victories lately. Cammalleri scored the tiebreaking goal in the second period and the Flames beat the Florida Panthers 2-1 Friday night. Cammalleri has scored the game winning goal in six of the Flames last seven victories. Cammalleri broke a 1-1 tie at 6:09 of the second. Jiri Hudler brought the puck from behind the net and passed across to Cammalleri in front. His wrist shot that found the net for his team-leading 26th goal and 500th NHL point. "Its special to reach certain benchmarks like that," Cammalleri said. "Whenever something like that happens, it gives you a second to reflect and appreciate what we get to do and all the people that have helped you. But I?think my best hockey is ahead of me, so I look forward to many more." Kenny Agostino also scored for Calgary and Joey MacDonald stopped 34 shots. Vincent Trocheck scored for the Panthers, and Roberto Luongo made 15 saves. Luongo started his first game since March 27th against Carolina when he left after the first period following a collision with the Hurricanes Radek Dvorak. Luongo sustained a mild concussion and missed three games. "A win would have been nice but I thought the effort was there, the boys played really hard, we carried the play most of the night. Youve got to give their goalie credit, he played well and made some big saves," Luongo said. "We just couldnt get that equalizer." The Flames won their second straight and fifth in their last eight. They picked up their pace in the second period, then withstood a 17-shot barrage by Florida in the period. "We promised our fans and we even promised ourselves that we would play the games to win until the final second of the regular season, and I just felt in the first period we were going through the motions," Flames coach Bob Hartley said. "Thats not the identity, thats not the culture that we want to create. So I?just thought that it was unacceptable and I?politely let them know." The Panthers have lost five straight and eight of nine. All of the scoring took place in about 4 1/2 minutes of the second period. Calgary took just six shots in the period but scored twice. The Flames took a 1-0 lead on Agostinos wrist shot from the left circle that got past Luongo at 1:34. It was Agostinos first NHL goal, and came in his fifth game. He was acquired in a trade with Pittsburgh for Jarome Iginla on March 27. "It was kind of a broken play and the puck just came to me," Agostino said. "Unforgettable feeling when it went in." The Panthers tied it less than a minute later on a power-play goal by Trocheck. MacDonald blocked a shot by Jimmy Hayes but the puck bounced out into the slot. Trocheck was there for the rebound and beat MacDonald on the dieu side at 2:21 for his 4th goal since being recalled from AHL San Antonio on March 5th. "Hayes had a nice shot, low pad, the rebound just bounced out into the slot," Trocheck said. "Luckily I was right there and put it home." NOTES: Luongo celebrated his 35th birthday by playing in his 800th NHL game. ... Panthers F Brandon Pirri has 10 points in the last 14 games. ... Panthers F Brad Boyes missed the game with a sore back. ... Cammalleri has 19 points in his last 14 games. ... Hudler leads the Flames with 50 points (16 goals, 34 assists) in 71 games. Nick Foligno Jersey . Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136. Pierre-Luc Dubois Jersey . The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioned righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team. http://www.bluejacketshockeystore.us/Sergei-Bobrovsky-Jersey/ . Called on from the college ranks to replace Andy Reid, Kelly implemented a whole new atmosphere in the City of Brotherly Love and now has the Eagles in the playoffs for the first time since 2010.KAPOLEI, Hawaii -- Mark Wiebe birdied the 18th hole to force a playoff and beat Corey Pavin on the second extra hole to win the Pacific Links Hawaii Championship on Sunday. Wiebe made a clutch par putt on the second playoff hole before Pavin missed a putt from inside 10 feet that would have forced play to continue. Both Wiebe and Pavin finished regulation at 11-under 205. Bernhard Langer, who shot in thhe 60s in all three rounds, finished third at 10 under. Ryan Murray Jersey. . Esteban Toledo (66) and John Cook (70) were tied for fourth. Three-time major champion Vijay Singh, playing his first event on the Champions Tour, struggled to a 73 in the final round after starting the day one shot off the lead. Singh, who finished in a tie for sixth at 8 under, had a bogey-free 66 in the second round. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : DouQuIze, Floydhek, Matveyfew, Stepceway, StevenThaph, Terrieneni, TerriMyday et 88 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page