logo

Knowledge Is Power

- Reinit des nouveaux posts -

- Recherche -

Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Espionnage >> C Russell Martin finished the suspended game after he turned his left ankle on a swing Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
wangshi0816
Inscrit le 11-11-2017
Posté le 28-11-2017 01:54

MINSK, Belarus -- Defending champion Sweden made the first step in its title defence with a 3-0 victory over Denmark at the ice hockey world championship on Saturday. Manuel Neuer Jersey . Calgary Flames forward Mikael Backlund scored twice in the opening period when the Swedes displayed fast, well organized play that was tough for Denmark to match. "It was nice to have a few goals right away, keep the pressure off and the nerves away," Backlund said. Another Scandinavian superpower, Finland, began its campaign with an upset 3-2 loss to Latvia and Norway blanked Italy 3-0 while Germany prevailed in a shootout to beat Kazakhstan 2-1. Backlund scored his first for Sweden when defenceman Markus Lauridsen deflected his shot to the net with his skate and struck again by precisely directing Joakim Lindstroms slap shot. Detroit Red Wings forward Gustav Nyquist added the third on a solo effort after intercepting a pass. "Once we got up two to nothing we stopped taking the puck to the net," Nyquist said. "We tried to make too many passes instead of shooting the puck." Latvia failed to capitalize on its second-period power plays when a total of seven Finns were in the penalty box. Finland used its only power play in that period to go 2-1 up with a goal by Petri Kontiola. Kristaps Sotnieks tied the match for Latvia -- the quarterfinalist in the Sochi Winter Olympics -- in the third before Arturs Kulda netted the winner on a power play. It was the first victory for Latvia over Finland at the worlds. Thomas Oppenheimer scored the decisive goal in the shootout to give Germany the win. Germany outshot its opponent 47-20 but Kazakhstan went ahead 1-0 after a goal from Andrei Gavrilin. The Germans answered through Matthias Plachta at the end of the first period. "I have to look at the positive," German coach Pat Cortina said. "We put the puck to the net and that is extremely important for our team." Niklas Roest opened the scoring in the first period for Norway, Morten Ask made it 2-0 midway through the game and captain Anders Bastiansen rounded off the victory on a breakaway in the third. "I tried to shoot early to surprise the goalie and it went in, so I was really happy," Bastiansen said. "We did a good job. We won and thats the most important thing." Goaltender Lars Haugen made 15 saves for the shutout, but needed help from his posts on two shots by defenceman Daniel Sullivan in the second. "We had a little difficulty in the beginning, adjusting to the speed," Italy coach Tom Pokel said. "However, as the game went on we got better and better. So it was a good game for us." Italy and Kazakhstan are both newcomers to the top division this year. Later Saturday, Canada hopes to rebound from Fridays 3-2 loss to France with a win against Slovakia, while the United States faces Switzerland a day after it routed host Belarus 6-1. Jerome Boateng Jersey . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season. Antonio Rudiger Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. http://www.germanyfcsoccershop.com/c-15-thomas-muller-germany-jersey.aspx .S.-Cuba relations means baseball prospects get off the island and into the major leagues without payoffs to smugglers and threats from kidnappers, its hard to see the downside. CHICAGO -- Lots of positive news for the Pittsburgh Pirates at Wrigley Field on Saturday. They collected two wins over the Chicago Cubs, and then there was an optimistic report on the status of dynamic infielder Josh Harrison. Francisco Liriano struck out nine in six innings, and the Pirates beat Cubs 5-0 after taking the suspended series opener in 11 innings. "He had real good swing-and-miss stuff," Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. "He threw a lot of pitches that looked like strikes and ended up balls. The nine Ks were big for us -- and him pitching through the sixth." Pittsburgh began the day in third in the NL Central, five back of St. Louis and two games behind in the wild-card race. The Pirates picked up a 5-3 victory in the resumption of Fridays series opener, stopping a four-game losing streak. Harrison finished with four hits and two RBIs, including a tiebreaking RBI single in Pittsburghs final at-bat. But the All-Star also re-injured his left ankle while making an over-the shoulder catch in short centre field in the bottom of the 11th. He was out of the lineup for the rest of the day. Harrison said he was fine as he made his out of the clubhouse after the two wins. "He came down later on and would have been available to pinch hit, he said, so maybe its not as bad as it looked," Hurdle said. "Well know more tomorrow." Andrew McCutchen had three hits in the second game for the Pirates, who improved to 11-4 against the Cubs this year. Jordy Mercer hit an RBI single in the first and a leadoff homer in the ninth. Liriano (4-10) allowed three hits and walked two in his first win since July 29. The veteran left-hander went 0-3 with a 3.75 ERA in six August starts. "Theyre young, but theyre pretty good hitters, most of them," Liriano smiled. "I know they wanted to swing the bat. I wanted to be patient and not throw the ball too far over the plate." Justin Wilson, Jared Hughes and Brandon Cumpton each pitched an inning to complete the six-hitter. Felix Doubront (1-1) pitched five innings in his second game with the Cubs. The lefty, who was acquired in a July 30 trade with Boston, gave up two runs and five hits. Fridays series opener was suspended by rain with one out in the top of the seventth inning. Marvin Plattenhardt Jersey. Neil Walker began the 11th with a one-out double off Wesley Wright (0-3), the last of nine Cubs pitchers. Wright then walked rookie Gregory Polanco and pinch-hitter Brent Morel to load the bases before Harrison singled to centre. Tony Sanchez added a pinch-hit sacrifice fly. Mark Melancon (3-4) pitched two scoreless innings for the win and rookie John Holdzkom finished for his first major league save. In the second game, McCutchen singled and scored on Gaby Sanchezs groundout in the third, and singled in pinch-runner Chase dArnaud to make it 3-0 in the seventh. Chris Stewart added an RBI single in the eighth. "We werent able to score any runs the last half of the first game and the second game, but well settle back in," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. "Quite frankly, we just didnt do very much offensively today." BAEZ STRUGGLES CONTINUE Chicago rookie Javier Baez struck out seven times in nine at-bats in the two games. He has fanned 58 times in 132 at-bats this season. "We need to keep him in there and see if we can get him to trust what he was actually doing (in the minors)," Renteria said. TRAINERS ROOM Pirates: RHP Charlie Morton is scheduled to pitch a simulated game on Tuesday. He was placed on the disabled list last month with a sports hernia in his right hip. "We need some more information before we can make an accurate read," Hurdle said of his short-term prospects. ... C Russell Martin finished the suspended game after he turned his left ankle on a swing the previous day. Stewart started the nightcap. Cubs: 1B Anthony Rizzo will accompany the team on the road next week, but there is no timetable for his return. He sat out his 10th and 11th straight games because of a strained lower back. ... C Welington Castillo started the second game behind the plate after he was scratched on Friday due to tightness in his lower back. ... LHP Tsuyoshi Wada, who pitched just 3 1-3 innings on Friday due to mild cramping in his left calf, reported no further problems and was expected to make his next scheduled start. UP NEXT Pirates RHP Gerrit Cole (7-5, 3.86 ERA) will oppose Cubs LHP Travis Wood (8-11, 4.81 ERA) in the series finale Sunday. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : Albertthita, Carolynnog, DanielRen, Danielwreda, JulioCucky, StephenSlunk et 90 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page