logo

Knowledge Is Power

- Reinit des nouveaux posts -

- Recherche -

Messages Privés - Derniers posts
S'enregistrer - Login - Liste des membres
Vous logger : Login Pass

Espionnage >> That includes the NHL-record 20-round shootout with Washington on December 16. Newtopic | Reply
poster txt
wangshi0816
Inscrit le 11-11-2017
Posté le 28-11-2017 02:23

INDIANAPOLIS -- Big Roy came up with a big answer for his critics and his teammates Wednesday night. Martin Maldonado Jersey . He played like an All-Star when the Pacers really needed it. After 48 hours of questions and criticism, Roy Hibbert scored a season-high 28 points, grabbed nine rebounds, blocked two shots and altered a handful of others to help the Pacers get even in the Eastern Conference semifinals with an 86-82 victory over Washington. Hibbert sounded more relieved than redeemed. "David (West) always talks to me about being the person that rescues yourself when youre in the middle of the ocean," Hibbert said after Indiana tied the best-of-seven series at 1-1. "Theres nobody who can throw a lifesaver or a rope out to help you. So I had to do it myself." The next step is proving he can play this way again Friday when Washington hosts Game 3. Hibbert went into Wednesday with a combined total of 37 points and 24 rebounds in Indianas first eight playoff games. Twice in the previous four he failed to score a point or grab a rebound. Beleaguered Pacers fans wanted Hibbert benched. Frustrated teammates talked publicly and privately about needing more from their 7-foot-2 centre. Critics turned Hibbert into the butt of jokes and on the Internet, some even tried to explain Hibberts incredible disappearing act with unseemly speculation. After talking to his old college coach, John Thompson III, and Colts linebacker Robert Mathis, a close friend, Hibbert blocked out the inescapable firestorm, focused on basketball and fueled the decisive 6-0 run late in the fourth quarter. It was enough to put repeated smiles on Hibberts face, even if he considers it only a start. "I just want to string a few games together," he said. "Consistency hasnt been my biggest friend this year. Im going to try to continue to play aggressive and Im going to try to control the things I can control. I cant control play calls, but I can control how hard I play, how fast I run down the court and how well I play defence." George Hill finished with 14 points, Paul George had 11 points, six rebounds and four assists, and Lance Stephenson added 12 points, seven rebounds and five assists. And for the first time this post-season, the Pacers held an opponent to fewer than nine 3-pointers. Washington finished 5 of 21 from behind the arc, the lowest percentage (23. in the playoffs this year. Much of the credit went to Hibbert, who helped open up the offensive lanes for his teammates and protected the rim well enough that Indiana could spread out and defend the perimeter. "Hes got our attention now," Drew Gooden said. "Weve got to be focused on guarding the Roy Hibbert we know." It was a lost opportunity for the Wizards, who had won their first four playoff games on the road -- three at Chicago and Monday night at Indy -- and could have gone home with a commanding 2-0 lead. They had chances. Washington led by as much as six early in the third quarter and rallied in the fourth to take a 77-74 lead with 5:01 to go before Hibbert and George scored six straight to give the Pacers the lead for good. Marcin Gortat finished with 21 points and 11 rebounds. Bradley Beal had 17 points and Nene added 14. "He came out with a lot of intensity and established position," Beal said. "We didnt play our best game. We didnt shoot the ball and we didnt defend like we know were capable." But Hibbert changed this game almost by himself. He scored the first five points of the game, an indication that things were going to be different, and he came up big late, too. Hibberts nifty stop-and-go layup got the Pacers within 77-76. That basket ignited the decisive 6-0 spurt. Georges steal on the ensuing possession led to a layup from Hill that gave Indiana a 78-77 lead, and Hibberts presence in the middle allowed George to find a lane for a two-handed dunk that made it 80-77. All the Wizards could muster after that was an alley-oop layup from Gortat and a long 3-pointer from Beal that got the Wizards within 84-82 with 11 seconds to play. West made two free throws and Hibbert sealed it by grabbing the last rebound of the game. "He carried us tonight," West said. "I thought he was very relaxed before the game. He was relaxed this morning. He didnt say a whole lot, but as a professional, I think everything just came down on him and he responded the right way." Notes: Hibbert was 10 of 13 from the field and made all eight of his free throw attempts.... Nene went to the locker room in the first quarter after apparently hurting his left leg or ankle but returned early in the second quarter and finished the game. Andrelton Simmons Jersey .Boston beat the Nashville Predators 5-3 on Tuesday night and celebrated consecutive wins for the first time in more than a month. Los Angeles Angels Jerseys .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at LeBron James and the Miami Heat winning their second straight NBA championship. http://www.baseballangelslockroom.com/rod-carew-angels-jersey/ . But this time, the Gunners weathered the storm. Arsene Wengers team was on the ropes in the early stages of a lively FA Cup tie, until Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored a goal against the run of the play.The Vancouver Canucks (23-12-3) try to push their win streak to three when they welcome Roberto Luongo and the Florida Panthers (17-11-9) to Rogers Arena. TSN 1040 pregame show begins at 5pm, with faceoff at 7pm. This marks just the second time in his NHL career that Luongo has been a visitor in this building. The Canucks beat Luongo and the Panthers 3-2 on January 4, 2003, as Todd Bertuzzi scored two of the three Vancouver goals. Lifetime, Luongo is 0-1-1 in three starts against the Canucks. Ryan Miller will be at the other end of the ice tonight. Miller and Luongo have faced each other once in Vancouver since the 2010 Olympic Gold Medal game. That was in March of 2012 when Miller, Cody Hodgson and the Buffalo Sabres defeated Luongo, Zack Kassian and the Canucks 5-3 just weeks after those two teams had hooked up on that swap of young forwards. Together, Luongo (388) and Miller (314) have combined for 702 National Hockey League victories. They are second and fifth among active NHL netiminders. The Canucks are coming off a 3-2 win over the New York Islanders on Tuesday night. Nick Bonino snapped a seven game goal-scoring drought and Linden Vey’s first goal in 13 games proved to be the winner. Ryan Stanton added his first since October 17, 2013 giving the Canucks six goals from five different defensemen in the ppast seven games (Weber (2), Stanton, Tanev, Edler, and Bieksa). Brandon Phillips Jersey. Radim Vrbata, who missed Tuesday’s game due to illness, returns tonight. He has scored in three straight games. Brad Richarson who left Tuesday’s game in the second period after blocking a shot is also expected to suit up tonight. The Canucks are 5-1-1 in their past seven games. In the team’s past eight outings, the Canucks have held the opposition’s top players in check. Ryan Getzlaf is the only opponent to register more than a single point in a game against the Canucks, posting two assists in a 2-1 OT win on December 28. The Panthers are here after a 4-3 loss in Washington on Sunday – the second game of a six-game road trip. Nick Bjugstad scored his team-leading 15th goal of the season in Sunday’s setback. He is one goal shy of his career-high set last season. First overall pick in the 2014 NHL Draft, Aaron Ekblad leads the Panthers in assists (17) and plus-minus (+9). He will turn 19 on February 7. The Panthers get Tomas Kopecky and Tomas Fleischmann back in their line-up from injury tonight. Florida has seen 25 of its 37 games decided by one goal (13-3-9), and seven of the team’s past 14 games have been decided beyond regulation time. That includes the NHL-record 20-round shootout with Washington on December 16. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
profil | edit | quote
Newtopic | Reply

Online : Caseyaribe, GilbertZew, LuigiLAB, Michaelrow, StevenAdelo et 82 Guests

Retour Index NewFFR Repository : http://taz.newffr.com
Cagades à Stick : http://alcane.newffr.com
Forum HTML et Archive -> ici
ForumFR Sql/Xml (2006/04) (SF pas à jour du tout...) - Alive since 2001 Newffr.com
Pour toute plainte ou problème -> Contacter Borax, Hyatus, Tweakie ou Stick par message privé (ou Gueulez sur le forum :) )
Retour haut de page